Teemo: The Swift Scout:
Teemo is certainly a legend among yordles. Bandle City has chosen Teemo as their champion, keeping an eye on records of his defending of Bandle City from external attacks. Shortly, it sounds hard to beat a legend like that.
Strength of Teemo:
- One of the most powerful weapons of Teemo is E damage.
- Teemo is signed Jr.is ultimate stacks can last as long as 10 minutes
- Teemo has a high-speed push capability.
- His ultimate stacks can last as long as 10 minutes. This is enough time for Teemo to make a small mushroom base.
- His instant quick move makes him hard to catch.
Weakness of Teemo:
- Teemo isnad in a team fight. As he mostly depends on his mushrooms. He needs time to set up those mushrooms on the battle field.
- He is good only in his territory.
- He possesses low damage action which is not really monstrous.
Also, check: How to counter Darius- Darius Counter
Tips to Counter Teemo:
In the battlefield, if you ever face a Teemo the following tips should help you to beat him up hard. No matter which champion you possess, this will be beneficial to counter Teemo.
- If Teemo makes you blind, try activating twin shadows to find him.
- While chasing a Teemo, you should not take his tail on his exact route. This may lead you to his shroom firm.
- In order to avoid his blinding dirt or noxious trap, buy some banshee and use it well.
- If he suddenly vanished into a brush, ready your AOE spells to attack him.
- Teemo is weak before close attackers. Try Gnar, Pantheon etc. to beat him.
To counter Teemo is not easy, but not impossible either. Just keep these tips given above here, play the game hard, and kill your enemy hard. I am sure you are going to get a good respect from League of Legends community.